Totem Imports Limited /TA Provisions (“we”, “us” or “our” or “Provisions”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and using any information you provide to us responsibly.
- We will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
- Understanding how people use our website helps us to improve it, making the experience smoother and more interactive. For this reason, we collect basic usage data but it is not personally identifiable.
- We never share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents contained on our website) set out:
PART 1 – USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: THE BASIS ON WHICH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU, OR THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US, WILL BE STORED AND USED BY US.
PART 2 – INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES: HOW COOKIES ARE USED AND HOW WE USE THEM.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to www.provisionslondon.co.uk (Site). Please read the following carefully to understand how we use your personal information and cookies. If you have any questions about our Privacy and Cookies Policy or the use of your information or cookies please contact us at:
Email: via the contact us section of our website
Telephone 020 7500 7520; or
167 Holloway Road
Part 1 – Use of your personal information
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect the following information about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes informationprovidedat the time of registering to use our Site (where applicable), subscribing to our services (where applicable), ordering goods through our Site or requesting further services.
- information submitted when you contact us by telephone or email and/or when you report a problem with our Site.
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- We never collect credit or debit card information and we never store your payment details. Payments on our Site are made through our payment solutions providers. You will be providing credit or debit card information direct to our providers who process payment details in a secure manner.
- information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our suppliers/partners. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and we do not link this information to personal identifiers of our Site users.
WHERE/HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our partners/suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services (e.g. tracking services for order shipping etc.). By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
SECURITY OF SHARED INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access and require our partners/suppliers to do the same.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information about you as follows:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to complete that order. We will only contact you if we need to discuss that order or to give you further information relating to your order. We do not share the information you provide with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We do not add the recipient to our mailing list or share their details with a third party. If they wish to receive our email newsletter, the recipient may visit our Site and sign up.
• We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can register with our Site if you would like to receive email updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our Site will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form. Once you join our email newsletter list, you may change your choice at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email or by contacting us as set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell our customer lists and we will never pass your details on to third parties for any purpose unless you have consented to us doing so. There are two instances in which we may make an exception to this policy:
- in the event that we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your information (including the hosting and maintenance of our Site) in which case we will ensure that any such service provider keeps your information confidential and adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your information as undertaken by us; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others.
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will in most cases provide it to you or them free of charge.
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out above.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners/suppliers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookies policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Part 2 – Information about cookies
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Our Site places small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the Site.
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the Site so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- Measuring website usage (Google Analytics). We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our Site. We do this to help make sure the Site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
The cookies on our Site aren’t used to identify you personally.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit and how long you spend on each page on our Site
- How you got to the Site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the Site
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Any changes we may make to our Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future will be posted on this page.