Our Provisions Wine Subscription is available now! EARLY BIRD special fares until 30th April!

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty

Continue Shopping

Bencze Birtok - Pinot Noir Magnum 2018 - Badacsony, Hungary

£65.00

100% Pinot Noir

When you think “Pinot Noir”, central Europe probably doesn’t spring to mind, but we think this wine from Badacsony, Hungary might change your mind. Isvan Bencze recognised the potential of this region, which sits on the shore of the Tapolca Basin and benefits from steep, south-facing slopes and the sunlight reflected off the water’s surface.

The wine is made from biodynamically farmed vines in the cooler, lower-lying areas of the vineyard to help ensure the wine’s freshness. 20% of the grapes are harvested as whole bunches and foot trodden with the remaining 80% destemmed and pressed. The wine is fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks for 10 months before being bottled unfined and unfiltered.

Tasting notes: raspberries, cranberries, herbaceous. Juicy and light-bodied with gentle tannins.

Food pairing: Try with subtle hard cheeses, or some sumac and lemon roasted chicken.

Bencze Birtok - Pinot Noir Magnum 2018 - Badacsony, Hungary

£65.00
  • IMPORTANT: Shipping Information

    LONDON PICK-UP & DELIVERY - During our opening hours (Please see  'Business Hours' section below), we can offer pick up and same-day (or another day of your choice within a week) delivery in London within 4 miles from the shop.

    UK SHIPPING - We offer shipping across all the UK, including cheese!
    To only view products availability outside London, please tick the « Nationwide Delivery » box in the filter categories.

    See full shipping policy here.

  • Business Hours

    Tuesday to Thursday 2-7pm

    Friday 12-8pm

    Saturday 10am-8pm

    Sunday 10am-7pm

    (Closed on Monday)

  • Contact

    Do you have a question regarding your order?

    Please call us at the shop: 020 7700 0476

    Or send us an email at info@provisionslondon.co.uk

    Thank you!